Crested Planet

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

Crested Planet

Nigeria's no. 1 Entertainment Website Music, News , Gist and More... Still At The Peak

  • New Music: Toby Mac - 21 years (livestream)





  • TobyMac just released a brutally painful song about the loss of his son Truett Foster. Titled “21 Years,” Toby details the days following the news, questions God’s plans, and but then praises Him for taking his son to glory.
    “The last couple of months have been the hardest I’ve ever faced. Thank you for the love and support. Part of my process has always been to write about the things I’m going through, but this went to a whole new level. What started out as getting some of my thoughts and feelings about losing my firstborn son down on paper, ended up a song. “21 Years” is a song I never wanted to write. I hope it’s for someone out there, or maybe it’s just for me.”

    Listen to TobyMac Below:




    No comments:

    Post a Comment