Crested Planet

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

Crested Planet

Nigeria's no. 1 Entertainment Website Music, News , Gist and More... Still At The Peak

  • Download Music : Andy Willz - Grace (ft Chris Johnvian).mp3


  • After a successful release of his debut song 'Came for Me ' , Young talented artist Andy Willz has finally dropped the much anticipated song 'Grace' featuring Chris Johnvian to kick off a successful year.

    Look at your life very well. You'd realize that it's been Grace all these times. The Grace of our Lord Jesus is so abundant that we flourish. We would have thought you made it this far? He said when asked about the new melody.

    Grace was produced, Mixed and Mastered by E - great.





    00:38 ━●━━━━━────4:20
    ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻


    Sharing is bae♥

    7 comments:

    1. Very interesting my brothers, I love this song

      ReplyDelete
    2. I follow Chris johnvian and when I saw his post about the song I wasn't quite sure what to expect. But all in all, I listened to this song and I completely Love it.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Michael oghenekome5 March 2019 at 10:57

      This is a song for your favorite list... Play it over and over again

      ReplyDelete