Crested Planet

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

Crested Planet

Nigeria's no. 1 Entertainment Website Music, News , Gist and More... Still At The Peak

  • Download Music; Truth_Wealth - CM (Christ Man) ...


  •  The long awaited trap jam by Truth Wealth drops today...

    ★ 'CM' is one of the amazing tracks from 'Project5', which has been on high anticipation and demand by several people in Nigeria...

        Download, Listen, get blessed and share....{Full Lyrics Below}


    INTRO:
    It's how we do it...
    T.W..... B&G.... Psalmist!!!

    HOOK:
    Am a Christ Man
    Jesus dey my blood now
    Am a Fresh Boy
    Jesus Boy ka mbu CHURCHBOI huh
    And am Christ Built
    Overflows and am balling huh
    Am a Christ Man
    Dikwa SOKAY cuz I carry the oyel! x2
    oyel, cuz I carry the oyel.... Oyel Oyel!

    ¤CM¤ {REPEATEDLY}
    VERSE 1:
    Light of the world
    muna agbakwa ha torch
    My flows dikwa AWESOME
    Fa si mu OLE WAY.
    Am the kING of the NIGHT
    and the kING of the DAY
    cuz I carry JEHOVAH
    oburu ife MAY;
    Balling from JANUARY
    Down to DECEMBER
    My Life dikwa CLOCKWISE
    Oburu ife JOKE,
    cuz the Word in me dikwa ka OKU
    it's keeping me BLAZING
    EVERY NIGHT and DAY...
    HEY!!!
    Am a CHRIST MAN
    Grace Made Me
    Oburu OGOLOGO huh?
    Nwanne Stare at me
    and see Christ
    oburu ONU NFERE,
    Nwanne look at me
    and watch Christ
    ka mbu a CINEMA huh!
    Nwanne Stare at me
    and see Christ
    cuz am his SHOWROOM!

    ¤CM¤ {REPEATEDLY}
    -HOOK REPEAT-

    VERSE 2:
    MR. WEALTH cuz I gat the TRUTH
    and the TRUTH I gon Spit again.
    Am a Christ Man cuz am born again,
    Died with Christ and we rose again.
    Million Byes to DEATH
    cuz we rose again
    so turn up the gains,
    Jesus Boiz
    We're Back Again;
    Say it loud cuz that's our names!
    Am a CHRIST MAN
    Grace made me
    oburu by FIRE,
    but by FIRE by FIRE
    we gon WIN SOULS
    and no RETIRE!
    SPEAKING NEW TONGUES
    and making FIRE
    for the nights,
    they say JoY Comes In The MORNING
    But we gat JoY in the NIGHTS TOO!

    ¤CM¤ {REPEATEDLY}
    -HOOK REPEATS-

    DOWNLOAD

    No comments:

    Post a Comment