Crested Planet

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

Crested Planet

Nigeria's no. 1 Entertainment Website Music, News , Gist and More... Still At The Peak

  • “You Have No Right To Attack A Pastor On Church Issue”- Apostle Suleman Tells Daddy Freeze
  • The President of the Omega Fire Ministries worldwide
    (OFM) , Apostle Johnson Suleman , has lent his voice to
    the burning issue on tithing stoked by an OAP , Daddy
    Freeze.

    Below is his reaction during a church service ;

    “Let it be clear that if anyone is not a
    pastor , he has no right to attack a pastor
    on church issue. He should leave
    everything to God . I only laugh. Somebody
    who is not a doctor cannot teach a
    certified doctor how to go about doing his
    job ; he will just be laughed at . Someone
    who is not a journalist can ’ t teach a true
    journalist how he should do his work ; they
    will just be laughing at him.

    I wouldn ’ t have spoken on the issue but
    you don’ t argue with a man whose mind is
    already made up on any issue . It is futile .
    And I ’ m not going to confuse anybody to
    pay tithe , no . if you attend my church and
    you decide not to pay tithe, it ’ s left to you .
    In my church they don’ t pay me
    allowance. I live on my personal
    businesses and I write books . So far , I
    have written 52 books that are
    inspirational and I ’ m still writing . If you
    write books that are inspirational ,
    believers and non- believers will buy . It is
    not as if it is only church members that
    buy pastors ’ books . That alone is enough
    to sustain any pastor . So, you don’ t just
    jump to criticize any pastor for buying
    private jets of expensive cars because you
    think it is tithe that they use to buy them .

    If you asked me , there is nothing wrong
    with tithing . But tithes should be used by
    pastors to maintain Christianity, assist the
    poor in the church , the vulnerable and the
    stranded . Not that everything should go
    into the pastor ’ s pocket , that’ s wrong .
    Every pastor should be on allowance .

    That young man does not deserve a
    response ; in fact, I ’ m not talking because
    of him but because my Papa , Pastor
    Adeboye had spoken , I ’ m speaking on the
    issue . Now , if it requires that we go into a
    debate , let ’ s have it . Yes, your tithe is not
    a license to make heaven but it is an
    acknowledgment of God ’ s mercy in your
    life . But because Papa Adeboye corrected
    the wrong notion and the young man
    dared to respond to him, I felt it was
    insulting . This is not about sentiment or
    emotion , it is about commonsense. You
    don’ t respond to an elder in certain
    manner , especially a man of Pastor
    Adeboye ’ s standing .

    There are things people shouldn’ t just
    dabble into especially when it is not their
    field. Even if you mobilize the whole world
    against tithing , you will only end up being
    counterproductive because this is not your
    field. Men of God do not need to react to
    such issues because like I said earlier ,
    once somebody has made up his mind on
    a position , nobody should argue with such
    a man . My reaction to such a man is , if
    that is your position , keep it , continue with
    what you believe but don’ t confuse people
    to believe what you believe . ”

    No comments:

    Post a Comment