Crested Planet

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

Crested Planet

Nigeria's no. 1 Entertainment Website Music, News , Gist and More... Still At The Peak

  • I Have No Regrets Paying My Tithe: Nathaniel Bassey Tells Daddy Freeze
  • Nathaniel Bassey Angrily respond to popular O . A . P &
    False Preacher of the Gospel . Daddy freeze. He said :

    Tithing – Whether Old or New Testament
    o , or whether under the law or under Grace
    o . COUNT ME IN . I love this God too much
    to argue about one small fraction of what
    he has blessed me with . When He sent His
    ONLY SON to die for me , He didn ’ t argue
    about it . His wasn ’ t even 10 % . It was
    100% . He gave everything for a once
    bloody sinner like me so I can be called
    His Saint . “ 10 Bring ye all the tithes into
    the storehouse , that there may be meat in
    mine house , and prove me now herewith ,
    saith the Lord of hosts , if I will not open
    you the windows of heaven, and pour you
    out a blessing , that there shall not be
    room enough to receive it ”
    “Malachi 3 : 10 . 

    Tithing , A key to an OPEN
    HEAVEN as we have been speaking about .
    I believe it is offered to God through our
    local Assembly . i . e , where we are planted
    and fed . And from my little understanding
    and observation , no genuine Ministry
    forces people to do so , even though they
    may encourage their congregation to give
    it . But Truth is , at the end of the day , it ’ s
    really a matter of LOVE & HONOUR . “ For
    God so loved the world that He GAVE…”
    True love always gives . ”

    “My name is Nathaniel Bassey , and I
    unapologetically believe in tithing . Plus At
    the end of the day , this is my Instagram
    handl, said :

    Daddy freeze took to his Instagram page
    to respond to Nathaniel Bassey . he said

    “Dear Nathaniel , Peace be upon you ! The
    leader of the # FreeNation greets you and
    brings glad tidings .

    I have two questions I ’ d like you to
    address.

    1 : why do you use emotions and raise
    sentiments , instead of using biblical facts
    to support your argument on tithing ? Im
    sure a bible verse showing where OUR
    FIRST PASTORS , THE 12 DISCIPLES ,
    COLLECTED TITHES would serve more to
    buttress our belief systems, than mere
    statements like “ me I tithe o ”

    Secondly , you quoted Mal3: 10 this verse
    was a commandment to the priests not to
    us and if you took time out to read Mal
    3 : 12 that promises a Delightsome land as
    a reward for tithing , you will realize that
    there is a HUGE problem. 51 % of the
    Nigerian population is Christian , more
    than the Muslim population at the last
    count. Look around you do you see a
    Delightsome land , despite the almost 100
    million Christians residing in Nigeria , a
    vast majority of whom are tithers ?”

    No comments:

    Post a Comment