Crested Planet

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

Crested Planet

Nigeria's no. 1 Entertainment Website Music, News , Gist and More... Still At The Peak

  • Breaking News: Uch'barz & Flexy W terminates record deal with Luxury City Record Label...

  • One mic 2nd runner up Uch'barz and former label mate Flexy W allegedly called off their record deal with Luxury city records.
    Both artistes who were signed on August 9 2019 were initially pleased with the contract and sparked off their career on a very fast lane having been debuted as Main acts together with YBNL's Fireboy on the historic Luxury Fest which took place in Aba on October 2019 and subsequently the release of their first collabo titled "Anything".

    Uch'barz

    However, The Accolades crooner and the Afrosombody took to their social media timelines to lash out at the label for negligence and mismanagement. Both artistes claimed that the label is guilty of breach of contract and as such all negotiations they've previously made with the label is declared null ...

    Flexy W

    Read statement below:

    RECORD DEAL TERMINATION
    This is to officially notify the general public that I Imo Peter Uchechukwu otherwise known as (UCH'BARZ) / Wisdom Ọnụ Kalu otherwise known as (FLEXY W) has terminated the binding contract between me 
    and luxury city record label or any other representative of the company.

    I write this letter due to the negligence and abandonment of the responsibilities of the 
    record label as I have been poorly treated as against the agreement signed.
    Barely 7 months into the contract, the record label have not been able to secure an accomodation or make any substantial moves to promote my songs and my co label mates songs, as we've been left to our fate on the streets of Lagos.

    Furthermore, I would also want to state that I have carried out my responsibilities as an 
    artist, reported to the studio as at when due, and till date, nothing has been done to 
    either take care of my welfare, professionally mix and master my recorded songs not to talk of promoting my songs.

    Having written to the record label officially on the 15th of December 2019 through Donseth Entertainment (The management company) letting them know of my intention to withdraw of the said record deal and also given them 30 days as contained in the arbitration clause of the contract which was bluntly ignored by the record label. 

    I hereby state that neither 
    me nor my representative should be held responsible for any breach of said contract and 
    I'm also indemnified completely.

    I want to thank all my fans for your maximum support. I promise to make you all proud.
    Special thanks to Donseth Beat (My manager) for putting your life on the line. You tried your best. God bless you.

    Please Share. Thank you

    See Screenshot below






    No comments:

    Post a Comment