Crested Planet

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

Crested Planet

Nigeria's no. 1 Entertainment Website Music, News , Gist and More... Still At The Peak

  • Testimony Jaga allegedly assaulted by hoodlums during Musical outreach

  • Loveworld Nation's musical star Testimony (Mr Jaga) was reportedly attacked by a group of young men during his #Streetgospelmovement ...

    The singer narrated on his Instagram page how the supposed miscreants stormed the area to disrupt the outreach without obvious reasons...
    Some mild attempts were made to resolve the issue but the situation only got worse as the crew was physically assaulted resulting to some minor injuries on the renowned artiste...

    However, Testimony shared the good news of the successful outreach irrespective of the little challenges as some of the attackers gave their hearts to Christ and received salvation...

    Watch video on Instagram here 

    In his own words, the Artiste stated thus;

    I didn't wanna post this but the Holy spirit said i should,just to encourage someone out there who's been facing persecutions for mentioning the name of Jesus🤗No matter what i face,the name of God must be lifted high🙏 we're radical soldiers so therefore we can't die two times as we already happen to be dead men in Christ Jesus....let me share what happened yesterday during our Street Gospel Movement,when my team @testifierband and i arrived the location,while setting up some guys walked up to us,not asking for money or anything but said they didn't want us playing any gospel song around the vicinity,so i knew what was going on,I told my guys to be calm...Now while observing i noticed one of the guys,me thinking he was a responsible person,I decided to reason things out with him saying "bro what do you guys want,or how much do i pay" he then replied calling me a bastard and moved up close to me and gave me a punch the first time directly to my mouth....I refused to say a word,he did the same thing the 2nd time so my guys got angry and wanted to go aggressive but with blood rushing out of my mouth i told them to be calm not because something couldn't be done by actions but then thanks to the Holy spirit who gave me directions even before the incident...to cut the whole story short,the police was informed and came to arrest most of them but then I spoke up and we resolved everything amicably...after which we got to know that the place at which we stood to set up was a center or rather should i say an alter for worshipping the devil,in Yoruba they call it (ojubo esu). And someone said "why did we come here to disturb the devil" and i replied saying "No matter what,the gospel must be preached" after 4hours of delay due to the incident we still held the event on the street as of 8pm and we had over 151 people in attendance (excluding people across the streets and passers by) and 22 of them gave their hearts to Christ!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment