Crested Planet

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

Crested Planet

Nigeria's no. 1 Entertainment Website Music, News , Gist and More... Still At The Peak

  • Timiez Shares Heartwarming Message To Fans On His Birthday
  • +1 Today
    on this day a legend ,new gospel minister,great dance recording artist,good music sensation ,a warrior,goal getter, gospel financier,best feature father and husband (smile's)...
    TMIEZ!!!!! I have Alot to say Alot to thank the Lord for ,cuz it has been a beautiful life in God..
    I thank God for (tempzmovies, tempzmodelz, tempzrecords, tempzcode,ijetmedia)tempzent..blw aba nation, vision alive, Magicfm, rehma FM, Flo fm,platinum records, shakers studios, blacknollytv, willztv, ezyone,etc..and most of all... LOUD-CLAP
    yeah ...am so happy ..

    Happy birthday to me more blessings and more dance steps and hit songs...

    Yeahhhhhhhh
    #tmiez
    #tempzent


    The Young Artiste's timeline got busy as many well wishers flooded his timeline with birthday wishes ...

    Fabulous Eni 

    Happy birthday to this my brother from another mother, although we fight,disagree,sometimes stop talking but we are still ok, this my bros can dance he can sing he can play and can smile to. Sweetheart make noise,break bottle,look for trouble ur little sis dey, happy birthday love age with grace and more money to our account. Lolzzzzzz Eni

    Raphael Sylva Akeni

    Happy Birthday to our very own Tmiez Ijomah E Umozurike ..... He's a great man.

    Esther Uchechukwu
    Hurry !!!!
    Is my dancer's birthday
    My brother from another mother
    My trouble maker
    He can disturb alot
    Dearest,I don't have much to say but my heart is filled with joy that today marks a day in your life, I wish you d best in every area of your life. Doors are opening for you and miracles are taking place in your life.
    Happy flourishing birthday Tmiez Ijomah E
    Umozurike . GOD BLESS YOUR NEW AGE.
     

    Precious Ezinne Kalu

    Words seems so scanty,I can't find them.....Happy birthday to that one man who never gave up on me.That man who encourages me even when I believe that all is lost.Happy Birthday to Arochukwu's king,a man of God,warrior,goal getter Christ Worshipper.....
    .Nations must celebrate you honey m,I pray for greater grace....my month mate,in fact the words are scanty....I understood your desire for Christ when I knew about LOUD CLAP...a job well done my love.....my personal artiste.....Happy Birthday beloved!!!!
    # Tmiez
    # Loud_clap
    # I_love_you

    Bishop Mc Hills 

    Please help me celebrate my son
    # TmieZ
    # anointedsinger
    # fullofholyspirit
    # extraordinaryDancer
    # actor
    # platinumAllStars
    # faithfulGodPeople
    # Raw &Real
    # HBD &Real
    # HBD

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMIEZ

    No comments:

    Post a Comment