Crested Planet

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

Crested Planet

Nigeria's no. 1 Entertainment Website Music, News , Gist and More... Still At The Peak

  • King Solomon Bags Gospel Artiste Of The Year Award

  • The City of Aba will not forget this day in a hurry as the GLGC star King Solomon breaks protocol to emerge 19ROM Gospel Artiste of the year...

    The "champion" Crooner beat the likes of Sammie Okposo and Onos also nominated the same category to achieve the amazing feat.



    The event took place at Eko Lagos where various artistes were awarded in different categories for their exploits in the musical industry...

    Speaking on his achievement,the prolific Artiste posted on his facebook timeline to share his profound gratitude to his fans for their love and support

    WOW! What can I say? 
    LAGOS(EKO) ON POINT.... 
    Am actually lost for words at this point. I want to say a very BIG THANKS to YOU whose love and votes brought us this Award. 
    I dedicate this Award first to my Heavenly Father  God for loving me more than I can ever know. To my Father Bishop Goddy for believing in me so much. To my parents Apostle and Mrs Dickson Robert, I love you greatly. To the BEST music crew in the world, THE DIFFERENCE EMPIRE, you made this work, I love you. To Glorious life Gospel center, thank you for loving me. To my fans, thank you for nominating me for this award, To 19ROM, am so grateful for this awesome award. To all my friends, fellow gospel artist, you rock. I LOVE YOU



    No comments:

    Post a Comment