Crested Planet

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

Crested Planet

Nigeria's no. 1 Entertainment Website Music, News , Gist and More... Still At The Peak

  • I Never Knew I’d Be Popular – Frank Edwards Reveals
  • I never planned for this ; I had no idea it would be like this . Some things would happen to some people and they would say it was dream come true . In my own case , I didn ’ t even have any dream. I just wanted to make music for people around me to listen to. I just wanted to do what I loved and I was okay if it was just one person that would tell me my music touched his soul . God decided to bless me and take my music all over the world , I am grateful for it. ”
    .
    Edwards believes that gospel music is a ministry and it is not an industry .
    “If you are a gospel minister , you have to know you are in a ministry. If you are in it for the money , you may be disappointed . It is not that you will not make money in the long run but that is not the focus , the focus is to preach the gospel of music through your music . When your focus is to first do something that would sell , you would lose focus . If you want to do it
    for the business , then try secular music . You need to be called to be a gospel artiste because you would have to endure when the money is
    not coming and you have to wait on the Lord and learn to use your faith . You would even be popular and you would still be climbing bikes .”
    .
    Having released a number of albums since he started his career, Edwards said it didn ’ t come easy
    .
    “It is a lot of hard work to release songs back to back . I produce my music and I travel for events. I come back and I head back to the studio . It means I work round the clock . It is a
    lot of energy .”
    .

    Talking about his experience being a part of The Experience 12 , the artiste said it has been an opportunity for him to reach out to the people .

    “I reach out to a larger audience with the message of Christ in my music . I also see it as a time to mingle with my brothers and sisters from all around the world . It is always a fun
    time with the Lord .

    Source : Punch

    No comments:

    Post a Comment