Crested Planet

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

Crested Planet

Nigeria's no. 1 Entertainment Website Music, News , Gist and More... Still At The Peak

  • If You Smoke Weed, You're a goat - Ejakes explodes .
  • Fast Rising gospel hip hop Rap Star and Motivational speaker Emmanuel Jacob popularly known as Ejakes ,took to his facebook timeline to throw shades at weed addicts.
    The Rapper did not mince words in venting his spleen and maintaining that anybody that smokes weed is a goat

    He made the post on his facebook timeline saying :

    Someone asked "What's # wrong with smoking and
    drinking?"
    Then I replied what's # right with it?
    I don't care about how you try to justify smoking and
    drinking but as for me in order to get to where I want to be
    in life, I need to be 100 percent in charge and control of my
    mind. I prefer getting high on success when I will be in my
    private Jet, than getting high on # Weed which is made for
    goats.
    I'm not judging, just saying!
    Good evening to you all
    How today waka?

    He later came online to explain himself saying:

    I wonder why most people are stressing because I said
    "Weed is for GOATS"
    I was trying to paint a picture and it shouldn't be taken
    literally. I purposely used that phrase so everybody can
    relate to it cos is obvious we've seen Goats eat weed and it
    was not suppose to dehumanize anybody. Among other
    things I said why do most people choose to place much
    interest on weed? Remember I mentioned smoking and is
    obvious that smoking is deadly that even the company
    selling this stuff to you boldly tell the customers "That they
    are liable to die young"
    You can go ahead and defend alcohol cos you've not seen
    how many homes alcohol has destroyed and broken into
    pieces. I'm not apologetic about this post and if I would
    change anything about this post I would absolutely change
    # nothing . Most people are miserable because of Smoking
    and drinking, so if this particular behaviour pattern does
    more harm than good why do we keep justifying it and
    endorsing it.
    # WeedIsForGoats .
    # JakesSaidSo !

    See the screenshots below




    No comments:

    Post a Comment