Crested Planet

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

Crested Planet

Nigeria's no. 1 Entertainment Website Music, News , Gist and More... Still At The Peak

  • Breaking!!! Snoop Dogg Announces He’s Working On A Gospel Album
  • With his new release , Neva Left, not even a
    full 24- hours old, Snoop Dogg is already
    speaking about his next project .
    Much to the surprise of many, the veteran
    West Coast has announced that he is
    officially working on a gospel
    album
    , a totally different direction than his music
    has taken in the past .
    Throughout Uncle Snoop’s storied career , he
    has always been one to mix it up and
    experiment , such as during his reggae-
    inspired venture , creating music under the
    moniker Snoop Lion .
    During a recent conversation on Beats 1,
    Snoop revealed that he has been waiting to
    create such a project for years now .
    “ I’ m working on a gospel album ,” the
    Doggfather shared . “ It ’ s always been on my
    heart . I just never got around to it because I
    always be doing gangsta business or doing
    this or doing that . I just felt like it ’s been on
    my heart too long . I need to do it now . ”
    Additionally, Snoop already has some
    collaborators in mind , including none other
    than Faith Evans , whom he recently worked
    with on the track, “ When We Party. ”
    “ Me, Faith Evans , we talked about it heavily , ”
    he added . “ She feel like she wanna get down
    with me . All of the people that I know ,
    from Charlie Wilson to Jeffrey Osborne,
    whoever I want to get down with. I’ m gonna
    make it all the way right. It ’ s gonna feel
    good. ”
    Take a look at Snoop Dogg revealing his
    future plans to explore his talents and make
    gospel music in the clip below .

    Watch Video

    No comments:

    Post a Comment